St. Philip’s is a non-denominational church located in the heart of Moon Township. We are on Beaver Grade Road across from the Cherrington Office Park, easily accessible from Business Route 376.
St. Philip’s is a community consisting of people from all stages of life, backgrounds, and experiences. We invite you to join us on a weekend for upbeat worship, biblical teaching, and authentic fellowship!
Saturday Evening – 6:00pm (Contemporary worship with Kidz Church)
Sunday Morning – 7:45am (Liturgical BCP-Rite 2)
Sunday Morning – 10:00am (Contemporary worship with Kidz Church).
What do most people wear?
- Most people dress casually. Jeans and shorts are fine. During a sport season, you often see football, hockey, or baseball jerseys.
What do I do with children? There are several options:
- We realize as a visitor your child might not feel comfortable leaving you. If this is the case, feel free to keep them in the sanctuary.
- Cry Room – There is a cry room located directly behind the sanctuary where you can take your child. The cry room has a large glass window that looks into the sanctuary and has a sound system. The room has toys, a changing table, and other quiet options for children. Your child can play while you can continue to participate in worship.
- Nursery (0-2 yrs. old) and Pre-School (3 – 4 yrs. old) – Before the service or at any time during the service you can check your child into the nursery or pre-school. Your child will stay with caring adults until the end of the service when you sign them out.
- Kidz Church (Kindergarten – 5th Grade) – Kidz Church offers an opportunity for children to hear about Jesus with age appropriate lessons, crafts, and games. Before the service, you can check your child into the downstairs space. Your child will return after the message so they can participate in communion or receive a blessing.
Who can receive communion?
- If you believe in Jesus as the Son of God who has died and was raised from the dead for your sins as your Lord and Savior, then you are invited to the table. If for any reason you do not feel comfortable receiving communion, you can still come and receive a blessing from one of the pastors.
- Since St. Philip’s comes from the Anglican tradition, we offer wafers and wine at communion. Most people will take the wafer and dip it into the wine and consume both bread and wine at the same time. We do offer a gluten free wafer if you need. Please just ask for it from the server as they come by.
- Your child can receive communion. We leave this decision up to the parent. If a child is not ready to receive communion he/she will receive a blessing when they come to the table.
When you visit St. Philip’s please allow the offering basket to pass by without feeling obligated to give! We want you to experience the love and grace of God in worship!